zoe vs carly

aml716

.. cut off ..
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
what's the difference in size?
i had set my carly aside, but i took her out today and i fell in love with the style all over again.

do they still make carlys? or are we onto zoes now?

what's the difference?

Zoes come in so many sizes that you can get any size imaginable.
Zoe has rounded corners instead of pointy corners like the Carly.
They're both nice bags, the signature Carly has been known to fray. The signature Zoe does not fray, it's been improved design.
I don't think they make Carlys anymore.

Last edited:
I had a Carly, but returned it. I just like my Zoes much better. I never imagined getting more than one of any bag, but I can't stop getting Zoes!

They're both nice bags, the signature Carly has been known to fray. The signature Zoe does not fray, it's been improved design.

you pointed out everything - that fraying was getting on my nerves

I totally agree
I still have 3 carlys black leather, sig ,and denim sig no fraying I like them both..

I had 2 Carly's, both signature one Lg. khaki sig and one slim grey/blk sig and neither one of them frayed BUT I got to the point where I had so many bags they rarely got carried!!! I've since sold almost all my signature bags, but would still love to someday acquire a black leather Lg. Carly w/ brass hardware!!!

There is a MFF patchwork carly that I have seen recently at the outlets. It comes in a denim/blue patchwork and a pink/tan patchwork.

Here's a pic I found.

Attachments

• 13720_1.jpg
    13720_1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 188
Is Brooke the new Carly? Are they still making Zoe? Thanks for your help. ;)

That's what I thought, that Brooke was very similar to Carly but recent posts have said Brooke doesn't hold her shape as well. as Carly (She needs implants LOL!!!):biggrin:

Zoe is also the only purse that I have bought more than 1 of also. It's my new addiction!

Zoe is slightly taller and slightly more narrow than Carly; Carly slouches more than Zoe because it doesn't have the leather band at the top that Zoe has (I'm comparing sig. Carly to sig. Zoe, btw). Both are comfortable to wear as a shoulder bag and I LOVE both. Carly is basically gone, Zoe is currently in the outlets, and the newest bag in this 'line' of similar bags is Brooke, which is about to come out in boutiques.

For some reason, I prefer Carly but that could be b/c that was one of my first large sized Coach bags and my first siggy (chocolate brown) and I just love the shape and the slouch. When I saw Zoe, I liked the bag alot too, but it just seemed like a slightly revised version of Carly and I already owned 3 Carlys so I didn't even consider buying one when I saw them in the FP store. However, at the outlet price, I couldn't resist the Fawn Patent in the large size.

They don't make Carly anymore, other than the few MFF that were mentioned above. I don't think you can go wrong with either to be honest but Zoe's are readily available and at really great prices in the outlet.

For some reason, I prefer Carly but that could be b/c that was one of my first large sized Coach bags and my first siggy (chocolate brown) and I just love the shape and the slouch. When I saw Zoe, I liked the bag alot too, but it just seemed like a slightly revised version of Carly and I already owned 3 Carlys so I didn't even consider buying one when I saw them in the FP store. However, at the outlet price, I couldn't resist the Fawn Patent in the large size.

They don't make Carly anymore, other than the few MFF that were mentioned above. I don't think you can go wrong with either to be honest but Zoe's are readily available and at really great prices in the outlet.