Zoe Procreation?

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I touched on this in another thread but MY GOD, are they growing Zoes in the back of the outlets or what?! They must be procreating. Has there ever been a bag that has hit the outlet in such abundance? Everytime I go to the outlet (and I go 1 - 3 times a week) it seems like there are MORE Zoes than there were the time before. They are taking up at least 1/6 of the outlet in Allen, TX. It is so crazy! And it's not like people aren't buying them. I see women buying them by the armful but then I see the SAs restocking by the armfull as well. It is insane! I swear they made enough for every person in the US (male or female, young or old) to have one in every blasted color! I wonder if there are heads rolling over at Coach HQ because of this.

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
:lol: I so wish we had that happening over here :P Did the same thing happen to Carly back then? Just curious.

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
Honestly, Zoes seem pretty popular here on the forum, but I'm not much of a fan. I don't see anything special about that bag and now they are even less special since there are so many at the outlets. At this rate, there is probably a Zoe for every woman on Earth. Haha! Oh well, get them while you can I guess.

Jul 4, 2008
I don't remember Carly being like that. But I love the Zoe's though. My local outlet still have a ton of Zoe's.

ClaireBelle

May 31, 2009
I wish the black and chocolate Zoe's would work their way down here. Right now, there only seems to be the sig versions on the shelf.

It's such a great bag, though. Very simple, yet stylish, and perfect for everyday use.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
Keep procreating, I say! :woohoo: I want to see some more Large and XL Zoes in Woven and Red Patent leathers!

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I love the Zoe! I paid full price for my large black patent, but don't regret it because I love the bag and don't *think* that many large black patents made it to the outlets. I bought the large black leather last weekend at the outlet. I think it is just such a classic Coach bag to own. I would love a chocolate patent or chocolate leather, too.

Jun 12, 2007
Im not a fan either at all for some reason. I dont own one.

I posted this on another thread,but wanted to do it here too in case you Zoe lovers didnt see it. I called my outlet today to ck on something else and they said Zoe small/Med is going to clearance tomm.

Didnt say anything about large tho. I didnt ask either, so maybe it is too.

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I have to restrain myself everytime I go in the outlet right now because of the Zoes. I have four and really don't need any more. I have the Large Patent Berry, Dark Coral and Rose and the Editorial Black Leather Zoe. The Patent Fawn and Green keep calling my name but I resist. I also keep eyeing the signature Zoes but I just can't get into the Sig. anymore. The only sig stuff I own now is Op Art and I don't plan on getting anymore. The leather is just too yummy to pass up.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
Get the Green GreyHoundGal!

Bwaaahahahahaha! :devil: [Borrowing Jelita78's devilish laugh!] ;)

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I agree it seems like they are multiplying! Allen is my outlet as well, and they've always restocked when I go there. I didn't like Zoe at first except for the woven Zoe that I snapped up, but I finally broke down and got the parchment Zoe - I'd been looking at her everytime I went and she grew on me. I've only been into Coach for about 6 months, so I've never seen any other bags at the outlets in this quantity. I hit the end of the Carlys and Allen only had a small table, but they may have had a lot more before I was paying attention.

Edit: If the Zoes keep multiplying I may end up with a third, lol.