Zoe patent silver

Small update to thread, if anyone else digs this thread up.

Limerick has the medium silver patent Zoe's at $229-30%=$160 (as of today at least). They might be doing 30% off because Limerick doesn't do the Breast Cancer Awareness coupons. I could have sworn it was only 20% off a few weeks ago.

Four were on the floor, one of which appeared to be an FP delete (no F on creed). The rest were MFF. (I grabbed the delete one.)

Last edited:
phoxxy wrote:
>Thanks to this forum, I knew the TRUTH. I got the impression they were a little annoyed that I knew the difference between the two by looking at the creed. I suppose it's not a big deal, but if I can get the FP delete, why not?

Same thing just happened to me at Limerick. Four medium silver patents were on the floor, three of which were MFF (F's on creed). The fourth was a delete (no F before the style number on creed). The delete had a dustbag while the MFF's did not; the delete had a "non-F" pricetag while the MFFs had the "Factory" pricetag, and I swear there was at least some sort of difference in the leather because the one that did turn out to be the delete struck me as being more difficult when it came to bending the leather to read the creed. I say that simply because the leather's resistance struck me before I even realized it was a delete.

And yeah, I think at least one of the SA's was eyeing me as I rooted through the creeds. I was gentle and in no way damaging *anything*, but I'm not sure she was terribly pleased that I cared so much about the creed.

editing to add: Oh yeah, and the other thing I noticed was that the three MFF ones were all made June of 09, while the FP delete was made August of 08. So they very well would have been from different lots of leather.

Last edited:
phoxxy wrote:
>Thanks to this forum, I knew the TRUTH. I got the impression they were a little annoyed that I knew the difference between the two by looking at the creed. I suppose it's not a big deal, but if I can get the FP delete, why not?

Same thing just happened to me at Limerick. Four medium silver patents were on the floor, three of which were MFF (F's on creed). The fourth was a delete (no F before the style number on creed). The delete had a dustbag while the MFF's did not; the delete had a "non-F" pricetag while the MFFs had the "Factory" pricetag, and I swear there was at least some sort of difference in the leather because the one that did turn out to be the delete struck me as being more difficult when it came to bending the leather to read the creed. I say that simply because the leather's resistance struck me before I even realized it was a delete.

And yeah, I think at least one of the SA's was eyeing me as I rooted through the creeds. I was gentle and in no way damaging *anything*, but I'm not sure she was terribly pleased that I cared so much about the creed.

editing to add: Oh yeah, and the other thing I noticed was that the three MFF ones were all made June of 09, while the FP delete was made August of 08. So they very well would have been from different lots of leather.

thanks I just put me one on hold in Lancaster!!!!!

I orginally bought the purse. I assumed all were boutique deletes. But later I read this thread and checked and I had a factory version. I didn't really care. But recently the Zoe's were marked down more in my outlet. I went in today for a price adjustment. Well they had 4 silver patent on the shelf. Curiosity got me and I looked at the 1st one and it was a factory. For some reason when I looked the 1 in the back grabbed my attention. I grabbed it and it was a boutique delete. All the others were MFF. The boutique seemed darker and shinner. So I exchanged. The SA gave me a look like WTF.

I orginally bought the purse. I assumed all were boutique deletes. But later I read this thread and checked and I had a factory version. I didn't really care. But recently the Zoe's were marked down more in my outlet. I went in today for a price adjustment. Well they had 4 silver patent on the shelf. Curiosity got me and I looked at the 1st one and it was a factory. For some reason when I looked the 1 in the back grabbed my attention. I grabbed it and it was a boutique delete. All the others were MFF. The boutique seemed darker and shinner. So I exchanged. The SA gave me a look like WTF.

the patent silver is on clearnace???? how much

I just paid $156 for a large after all the discounts (30% then 20%) were applied. Regarding the differences...I think sometimes it's just the nature of the leather. For example, I looked at 3 walnut Sabrinas in the boutique when it first came out in that color. The SAs and I were amazed at the difference between the 3 bags; they were different shades (one had yellowish undertone) and the texture varied greatly (very pebbled to barely noticeable). I ended up picking a MFF silver patent Zoe because I liked its overall appearance the best. I think that it was random that the MFF was the best of the 3 I looked at...it could have easily been the FP delete that looked better. I think they are manufacturing them the same way with the same leathers, the leather just naturally varies. At least that's what I think after seeing the variety of walnut Sabrinas.

Last edited: