Zoe patent silver

clb2009

Feb 9, 2009
The End of the Oregon Trail
Did I see it posted that the outlets are supposed to have the Zoe patent silver available? Not the petrol, but the patent "silver". Has anyone seen the floor set schematic? I have not seen this bag yet, but I am hoping it will come in. Does anyone have any information on this?

Q luvs tokidoki

In bag heaven
Jul 25, 2007
I had a medium one but returned it yesterday and got the petrol instead.
It was hard decision cuz silver has silver hardware and I don't have any silver hardware bags. But oh well, I fell for the petrol instead.

I have not really sêen the silver much at the outlet. Did sêe a couple in San Marcos a few wêeks ago. (sorry for the funny e's. On my parents computer)

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Wow, I've never seen this. Just patent petrol and not-patent platinum. This is pretty!

kells1983

FEAR DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO.
O.G.
Dec 1, 2008
u mean this one? I bought it in vegas outlet a week ago.
That doesn't look like the patent silver - it looks like the silver/platinum metallic leather. The large patent silver is serial # 12776.

I've attached a stock photo of the silver patent in large, which I absolutely must have... but my outlet says it doesn't have any :cry:

If you see it somewhere, please PM me!

Attachments

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
I have the Zoe in the silver patent! The hardware is a matte silver color if I remember right...so the whole bag is not as "shiny" as the silver / platinum version.

My husband bought it for me for Christmas in 2008. I never saw it at the outlet. Right now, it's hibernating in my closet waiting for fall! :smile:

Aug 19, 2009
I had that bag in my hands at Macys, put it down walked away looked back to go get it large silver and a lady was at the counter buying it :sad: I dreamed about that bag for weeks! It was discounted at 30% and I was being cheap with all the 20% coupons going on at the outlets figured I would get it there, never appeared :sad: kicking myself to this day!

Dec 17, 2008
The Patent Silver/Silver Zoe was available in the large size. I don't know if any have ever shown up at the outlets. To me, next to the Crimson Patent, it's the hottest Zoe ever!!:P

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Maybe the large patent silver will show up when the crimson patent red ones show up next week. Maybe, I don't know! But then there won't be a coupon. I will buy it anyway! lol It's so pretty in patent silver and needs to be large.

snoppybug

Aug 20, 2007
Maybe the large patent silver will show up when the crimson patent red ones show up next week. Maybe, I don't know! But then there won't be a coupon. I will buy it anyway! lol It's so pretty in patent silver and needs to be large.
OMGoodness - are the crimson patent red ones supposed to show up next week? oh no!!!!:shocked:

and i had never seen that gorgeous large patent silver until now! i wish i could have all three!