Zoe or Kristin?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which would you pick? A black patent Zoe or a black Kristin Baby Sage?

2. 100% Baby Sage!!

3. #3 Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
    Baby sage

I have zoe n BS. I hve 4 BS n getting brown woven since its 50 30 now

4. I was all set to say ZOE until I saw pics of that particular Baby Sage. Wow! I have the woven scarlet Baby Sage and I don't really love it. But that black one is amazing. I want to reach through the screen and feel it.

Baby Sage

5. #5 Oct 21, 2012
    I have a black patent convertible zoe and I love it. Kristin is my favorite line, but I would not give up my zoe. I think you should pick the best one to suite your needs and would an asset to your collection.

6. I have the large black patent Zoe. I got her new from the outlet, and it took me a while to get the rings on the handle to stop squeaking - but the bag is/was worth it. The sage style doesn't work for me, but I love the Zoe.

7. I would pick the Kristin

8. What don't you like about your Kristin?

9. I have the black BS and love it, so that is my vote.

10. one of my faves: black bs. :smile:

11. #11 Oct 21, 2012
    I would think the question is actually, how do you prefer to carry a bag?

If you're talking about boutique style Zoe, it's a shoulder bag.
    (The later MFF Zoe's had a crossbody option too, but the original boutique style was essentially shoulder carry.)

Baby sage is sooner satchel (hand/crook-of-arm carry) or crossbody. You can, in theory, double the long strap duffle-style to make it shoulder carry, but then it's much bulkier under your arm than a Zoe is.

So I would think the question is not "which is prettier," but rather, "how would you want to carry it?"
    hand/crook-of-arm/crossbody ==> baby sage
    shoulder ==> zoe

12. Mine is the woven kristin and she's kind of stiff. I love to gaze at her, but I haven't cut the tags yet. She doesn't have any slouch at all.

13. Went with a Zoe on eBay. I like to carry my purse on the shoulder not the bend of my arm. Also like a short drop. I think I will be happier with the Zoe.

14. I love the Zoe bag. I have two and find it's the most comfortable bag to carry. I'm sure you'll love yours.

15. I agree. I love my Zoe's. I hope you'll be just as happy with yours.