zoe lurex

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so according to coach sa there will be a zoe lurex line coming soon and more metalics. if anyone has a coach bag in lurex could you please describe the material...is it shiny, sturdy ect?
    thanks!

2. more metallics? this sounds amazing. i love metallics... do you mean zoe metallics, or metallics in general :smile:

3. I don't have a lurex bag, but many lurex acessories... they are pretty sturdy, the lurex "shine" is sown in threads and looks very cute. I think it's sturdier than the coach signature fabric, but i may be wrong about that, i m not 100% sure.

4. Sounds very interesting. I love the Zoe, but unfortunately, it doesn't love me. :sad: Coach is killing me with all of their metallics because I want them all!

5. the sa said zoe metallics since it is very popular this spring

6. Just got my first lurex BAG today for $65 at the outlet! I have been LUSTING over this bag since it hit Coach.com...for $328! HA! I also already own alot of lurex accossories and love them all! I'll post a reveal later! I now have a new matching set! YEAH!!! Can you even imagine the Zoe in the larger C lrex siggy...totally TDF if that's what they are doing! I bet it is!!! These lurex items were flying out of my outlet by the armloads! The gal behind me in line had about 4-5 bags...cosmetic pouches, mini's, capacity writslets! You name it she had it! Funny, I didn't get the feeling she was an ebay seller though!