zoe lurex

Jan 19, 2009
canada
so according to coach sa there will be a zoe lurex line coming soon and more metalics. if anyone has a coach bag in lurex could you please describe the material...is it shiny, sturdy ect?
thanks!

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I don't have a lurex bag, but many lurex acessories... they are pretty sturdy, the lurex "shine" is sown in threads and looks very cute. I think it's sturdier than the coach signature fabric, but i may be wrong about that, i m not 100% sure.

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
Sounds very interesting. I love the Zoe, but unfortunately, it doesn't love me. :sad: Coach is killing me with all of their metallics because I want them all!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Just got my first lurex BAG today for $65 at the outlet! I have been LUSTING over this bag since it hit Coach.com...for $328! HA! I also already own alot of lurex accossories and love them all! I'll post a reveal later! I now have a new matching set! YEAH!!! Can you even imagine the Zoe in the larger C lrex siggy...totally TDF if that's what they are doing! I bet it is!!! These lurex items were flying out of my outlet by the armloads! The gal behind me in line had about 4-5 bags...cosmetic pouches, mini's, capacity writslets! You name it she had it! Funny, I didn't get the feeling she was an ebay seller though!