Zoe Leather or Siggy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just picked up my first Zoe, tan with brown leather trim and I keep thinking that I NEED a leather Zoe. I was just curious what most posters have, leather, siggy or both!;)

2. I have one leather and want a patent one too, no siggy for me

3. Both of mine are leather. I wouldn't mind a patent leather one but I'm not crazy about siggy anything really.

4. i voted for leather . i have the brown and black leather as well as the acorn woven. the brown and black leather are really nice, soft leather . looks and feels great and seems to be holding up well also. good luck!

5. I have the large black leather and I also want the chocolate siggie but it appears to be missing in the state of Texas.

6. The chocolate is missing here as well. I called my outlet and put my siggy on hold, chocolate, and when I got there it was the tan one and they didn't have any chocolate! Disappointed but I bought the tan/brown anyway in the large. Actually, I only saw the leather ones in the medium. I'm going back tomorrow to get a price adjustment on mine, got it the day before the coupon started , so maybe I'll run into large leathers AND chocolates! Oh the decisions!

7. I vote for leather. I have three patent leather large Zoes and a Black leather Editorial. I love them so much. The only sig stuff I like anymore is the Op Art. I prefer the patent leather though. I used to only carry sig stuff because I was all about people knowing I was carrying a Coach bag, but I am over that now and prefer leather.

8. I'd definitely go leather, I have a woven Zoe and I love her. I don't really care for the siggy, JMO.

9. Both. I like the leather esp. patent because there are beautiful color but because the shape doen't hae much embelisments, i like siggy to mix it up a little.

10. I have black on black signature--that's my favorite because it's less 'obvious' than other signatures; I would love to have a leather Orchid Zoe though.

11. i like both. i really want a black leather one tho.

12. I love both sig and leather. I voted for the leather for you but it won't hurt to pick up another zoe sig. I was using my sig zoe yesterday and it was just perfect. I like using signature when my clothes are plain color but when my clothes are printed I use leather bags. It's up to you. Both sig and leather are gorgeous.

13. Mostly leather, but I like the chocolate/chocolate siggy zoe, which I haven't seen at an outlet yet.

14. I'm biased since I have a leather editorial, but the sig. just didn't appeal to me. I would also be concerned about fraying like the Carly's.

15. I have a black/black signature medium zoe and a large black leather zoe. I like them both, they are perfect for everyday use. I have a feeling once I switch to the large zoe I won't want to go back to the med though. I bought the med one before my son, now I tend to buy bigger bags since I know I will be carrying more stuff.