Zoe: Bronze vs Antique Gold

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Hi all! I bought a large bronze Zoe yesterday. I also have a large antique gold on hold at another outlet. I assumed the two colors were the same and that one SA called it antique gold while the other called it bronze. Does anybody know? Has anybody seen both? Pics of antique gold? Thanks in advance!

Hi all! I bought a large bronze Zoe yesterday. I also have a large antique gold on hold at another outlet. I assumed the two colors were the same and that one SA called it antique gold while the other called it bronze. Does anybody know? Has anybody seen both? Pics of antique gold? Thanks in advance!

I did not see the AG at my store - but I love the bronze

I just checked ebay and the AG looks like the color I saw in the store yesterday that I thought was bronze

gwen10 - I hope somebody chimes in with an answer soon. I recently won this medium beauty off the Bay and was hoping someone in the Authentication forum could tell me which color it is (AG or Copper/Bronze, I'm so confused now!): http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...77670842&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0. My bag no longer had the retail tag attached but from the research I've done, I've seen retail tags with color codes B4/AG & B4/CP (Antique Gold & Copper). I'm thinking mine is the AG but I just can't be sure. I'll stay tuned!

Last edited:
There is a copper and an antique gold. I bought the copper yesterday and then went to a different outlet this morning to get the antique gold. They are both really pretty, I just prefer the antique gold. I will be returning the copper. I'll post pics later this afternoon.

Antique gold on the left, copper on the right.
IMG_4655.jpg

Interesting!!! I can't wait for the full on pics! Based on that though I think I'm glad I got the Copper because I'm afraid the Antique Gold would be too similar to my steel Sabrina.