Zoe - 40% off Lanvin

^^ Did your UPS tracking email reference Zoe in any way? I have ordered so much sh*% over the last few days cause of the sales, I can't keep up with the tracking!! :shame:
Does your tracking show where the package originated?

TIA

it does reference ZOE, but so far the tracking just says that it has received the billing information. it doesn't confirm receiving the actual package yet.

Mine are here!!! My Lanvins and Foley & Corinna bag both arrived today. I think I am in love :love: Sweet mother of all ironies; of all the bags I own (including Chanel, Gucci, Valentino, etc.) this is my favorite for only $230! I love the style, the size, the leather. It's all so gorgeous. The Lanvins are wonderful as well. They fit me perfectly, despite a broken toe.

Please note: I made the photo lighter to see the detail in the bag.

3062579590_663ac9ec77_b.jpg

My taupe suede Lanvins got here :smile:. Not the most exciting color! I'm jealous of all of you who got the gorgeous metallics -- they were never available in my size. But they are crazy comfortable, and I actually think that the taupe will be a really good, versatile basic.

IMG_0966-1.jpg

And a really bad modeling pic:

IMG_0965-1.jpg

Last edited:
My taupe suede Lanvins got here :smile:. Not the most exciting color! I'm jealous of all of you who got the gorgeous metallics -- they were never available in my size. But they are crazy comfortable, and I actually think that the taupe will be a really good, versatile basic.

IMG_0966-1.jpg

And a really bad modeling pic:

IMG_0965-1.jpg

I love the color of your Lanvins! Did you size 1/2 or 1 full size up?

I am really upset with the customer service at Zoe and regardless of what kind of deal they offer on their merchandise in the future, I will not be shopping with them. I have been emailing them, requesting a tracking number for my package since LAST WEEK and it is ridiculous that their customer service representatives REFUSE to give me one, requesting that I wait for the UPS notification. If anything, I have been subject to e-mails that drip with not only indifference but IRRITATION because I am just WONDERING where my package is. I clarified to them that I am not trying to be neurotic but my neighborhood is not very secure and it is crucial that I am aware of the delivery date... but my messages have been to no avail because I have only received FLAT OUT refusals to give me a tracking number, insisting that I should wait until UPS sends me one. I feel very helpless and angry now-- and all over a pair of flats that I was so excited to purchase. I would rather purchase items at full price from now on rather then deal with such lacking customer service.

I am really upset with the customer service at Zoe and regardless of what kind of deal they offer on their merchandise in the future, I will not be shopping with them. I have been emailing them, requesting a tracking number for my package since LAST WEEK and it is ridiculous that their customer service representatives REFUSE to give me one, requesting that I wait for the UPS notification. If anything, I have been subject to e-mails that drip with not only indifference but IRRITATION because I am just WONDERING where my package is. I clarified to them that I am not trying to be neurotic but my neighborhood is not very secure and it is crucial that I am aware of the delivery date... but my messages have been to no avail because I have only received FLAT OUT refusals to give me a tracking number, insisting that I should wait until UPS sends me one. I feel very helpless and angry now-- and all over a pair of flats that I was so excited to purchase. I would rather purchase items at full price from now on rather then deal with such lacking customer service.

I totally understand what you mean about Zoe's sucky customer service...I emailed them before ordering to ask about what their shipping policies were (since it wasn't stated on the website) and got an email that said something along the lines of "Please read our shipping policy on our website before asking a question. It's $10 to California" It may be just me, but it sounded like the person who replied was pretty annoyed at me for asking a reasonable question. :confused1:

Hmm, I had the opposite experience with them. I called to check on the status of one of my two orders because I didn't get an invoice email, only a receipt email. They took a message and called me back right away to tell me it was cancelled since they had an overwhelming amount of orders for Lanvin flats. I asked whether the bronze metallic was leather and if that order went through. She didn't know so she took my number and said she would call me back. She called back right away to confirm that my order went through. She also told me she called Lanvin directly about the bronze flats and found out they are calf leather with a metallic layer of paint on them. She was very nice.

The next day I called for my tracking #. She remembered me from the day before. She told me that UPS should have emailed it to me but since they hadn't she offered to email it. She emailed it pretty quickly. Of course later that day UPS sent me one. Maybe they are just getting an overwhelming number of calls. I saw that with the 70% off TPF sale that In The Bag did. The respose from TPF was so overwhelming that people are now upset about how long they are taking to fill orders etc...