Zodiac Charms

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any stock photos of the zodiac charms? I contacted Coach but they couldn't help me. I really liked the ones I saw and wanted to do a little calendar using them. TIA for any help I can get!!!

I hope this is okay to post!

P.S. Eye spy a reveal coming within the next few days. Stay tuned!!!:nuts:

2. Oh before I forget......could anyone post the style numbers of the charms? Thanks!!!

3. cute idea! here's the official drilldown pic for Scorpio. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

4. oh and it's 94034

5. Found three others while I Googled :biggrin:

Gemini - 94029
    Libra - 94039
    Virgo - 94032

Attached Files:

6. I bought the Scorpio a couple of years ago for me and got my 16 yr. old dd the Gemini..I got them both at the outlets...$10.00 each..

7. #8 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Hey guys!!!

I've attached pics of the 12 signs for you all to see. I also did a collage of the 12 signs if you would like it as a personal picture. Enjoy!!!

For some reason the pics are coming out as images instead of thumbnails. Probably because I copied them directly from the Coach archives. Beats me.

Attached Files:

8. More charms

Attached Files:

9. Last 2 and a collage I created using a lot of free time and Paint.:biggrin:

Attached Files:

10. thanks for these awesome!

11. Thanks!! Saggitarius is sooo blahhh