Zodiac Charms?

Aug 14, 2006
Canada
Where, if anywhere, can I get a Coach Zodiac charm? I really want the Leo one.... I'm getting a tattoo soon of the Leo symbol and I'd love to have the matching charm. I checked eBay but I don't know where else to look... don't want to look on Ioffer since nothing ever seems real to me on there.

Thanks in advance!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
they have not been sold in stores since this time last year. Maybe you can call some outlets?

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Ebay our outlets are probably your best bet... I got my aries one at the outlet for $9.99 a few months ago.

abdoutots

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
If you know the item number you should try calling JAX. They should be able to locate it for you, but it will be at full price. I was able to find my gardenia leigh this way, although I knew it was at some point at the outlets, I got it for 25% off with PCE.

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
Jersey
I bought mine at the outlet in November of last year. I think ebay is probably your best bet at this point. Good luck :yes:

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
There was someone on Ebay selling some of them (not sure about the Leo one though) about a week ago - may be worth checking....good luck!:tup:

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I look for my Sagittarius sometimes on ebay and find them at pretty decent prices. Some day I'll pick one up! So ebay would be my suggestion as well.

karester

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
I regularly search ebay for fobs and I don't think I've ever seen a Leo one (I'm a Leo too) there, although I've only been into ebaying since June-ish.