Zippy with strap...

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
my dh recently bought me the green graffiti zippy and I plan to occasionally plan to carry it as a clutch. I was thinking that it would be fab with a strap. Have any of you jimmy rigged your zippy with a strap?

I've thought about putting a Dragonne strap on my zippy coin. I'm not sure if it would hook on though. I think a strap for a zippy wallet is a good idea so you can use it as a clutch.

I actually think that might look really strange, to be honest. I'm not sure I would do that. I think I would just save up for a pochette. Maybe a roses one if you're young?

Strange eh? hmmmm... I hv a pochette that I currently carry to out to clubs & shows but really want to strap on something to my zippy wallet. the graffiti would look great out at night but I don't want to have to carry it in my hand all night...

that's my dilemma, how to attach it. I was hoping that someone out in TPF land would have a suggestion

I hope they do! I know my daughter uses her zippy as a clutch, but you're right about having to hold it. If you set it down, you risk it being "lifted" which would be awful! One side could be attached to the zipper pull, but I just don't know what you would do with the other. Also, you would risk the zipper opening on that side when the strap pulls on it.

I don't think you can attach a strap to a zippy wallet in anyway. And, I wouldn't recommend attaching a strap to the zipper as it might scratch or break the zipper pull.

I don't think you can attach a strap to a zippy wallet in anyway. And, I wouldn't recommend attaching a strap to the zipper as it might scratch or break the zipper pull.

That's what I was thinking - it would put a lot of stress on the zipper pull and that's the only place that it can really be attached.

Have you thought about an insolite instead ? It has the hook !