Zippy Wallet

wlachance

Aug 15, 2009
I just bought a Zippy wallet and I love it. I bought it in the Crimson Op Art Dot pattern, and now I want it in the black.

Has this wallet been discontinued? I can't find it on the Coach website.

Help, I really love this style!

Thanks.

If you still have the tag from your wallet, get the style number and put that in the search criteria on Coach's site. If it still doesn't come up, it may be that it is headed to the outlet. You can try to call JAX (customer service)

I don't think it has made it on the website yet. I bought it in black at Dillards. It was still full price so it has not been discontinued. Although I did get it for 25% off because they are having a sale.
The Madison one is a lot nicer than the Poppy ones. The madisons have more leather and leather on the inside where your cards etc go.

I haven't taken a photo of the zippy wallet yet, and I bought a matching small wristlet today.

Here is a picture of the purse (if I figure out how to do it correctly!)

Attachments

• purse2.jpg
    purse2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 113
I have this wallet in Crimson Dotted (actually, that's my reveal in the December purchases thread.) And love it!!! It goes perfectly with my Black Madison Shoulder Bag and my Madison Crimson Patent Shoulder Bag.

Congrats!!!

I also have the wallet and small wristlet in the Crimson Dotted. I got it to go with my Crimson dotted Sophia. I wanted the patent leather, but missed out on that one, so I got the dotted in Crimson instead. I'm glad I did, I've gotten lots of compliments on it and I've only been carrying it for two days!