Zippy Wallet

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
owners have you had issues with the zipper getting stuck when you are trying to zip it open, I bought mine about two weeks ago and the SA said she will exchange it for me but I am not sure I want another Zippy and was thinking of the Insolite but I am not sure of the snaps.

I have the insolite wallet, it is very nice wallet. The snaps are not a problem. It has tons of space to hold everything, and the different colors that the inside comes in is also a plus!

I had a mongram insolite wallet, red inside, and after a year one of the snaps broke, and on it's way to repair it was stolen off the fedex truck, I wouldn't buy an insolite wallet again, but was thinking about getting the zippy, maybe I'll have to rethink that one!

I have the Insolite too. I think the Zippy is more functional, but if the zippers don't work that kind of defies the functional part. The Insolite is the prettier wallet IMO. It works great as a wallet AND as a clutch. It is not as easy to use as the Zippy & holds less stuff though, but the Insolite costs less & you can use that extra money to get a strap for it as there is a ring for a strap. I haven't had any problems with the snaps yet, I got it Nov. 2009 though

I have a Zippy and a Zippy Organizer and have NEVER had any issues with the zippers. If you don't want to get another Zippy, I would get a Sarah or a Porte-Tresor International.

i have the insolite coin purse and i love it. it holds plenty and no problems with the zipper or snap and for the price (same as the zippy) it holds more