Zippy wallet - which one?

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
I just made my first LV purchase 2 weeks ago, the new Artsy. Now I am a bit addicted and had been looking around for my next buy. A few I wanted to look at next time I am in the shop will be Totally, zippy wallet and Vernis Brea.

Anyone has a zippy wallet? I liked the Vernis. Is the zippy at all practical? I have tonnes of stuff in my wallet, and I always go for a longer style. I thought the zip will help to keep everything closed in. Any advice would be appreciated :biggrin:

I love the vernis zippy! I think alot of fellow TPFers also think it's great... EVERYTHING fits in it! The only down side I can think of is that it does get very heavy.. so I tend to clean it out every week or so! Other than that... it's perfect! ;) Which colour are you looking to get??

I am not too sure yet... got to see it in person. I like the Rose Florentine, Blue Nuit, Amarante and Gris... I think darker colours are probably more practical and don't get dirty as easy. ;)

I don't have the zippy wallet but from what I have seen it is amazing and so secure. I would get Bleu Nuit! Also the Amarante is tdf! It is the one I would choose if I could choose any wallet.

Also congrats on the artsy!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Yeah, you really need to go see them in person. The color changes with the lighting.
You can also consider pomme, another lovely color and very popular.

^No kidding, Ayla^ I adore :tender: Louis Vuitton wallets and I can't seem to get enough of them. :P

Which wallet would I choose? Ideally, the Monogram Vernis Zippy in Pomme D'Amour! :heart: Practically, I prefer the Monogram print instead.

Oh, also ElisiaKay, :welcome2: to tPF! You are gonna LVoe it here! :yes:

Last edited:
I have one in epi cassis, and it's by far the BEST wallet I've owned! Love the numerous card slots and how well-made the interior is...I also surveyed wallets by Prada and YSL before I bought the LV zippy wallet, and the quality of the interior was not as good. Had mine for slightly over a year now (I use mine daily) and it still looks new!

i just recently gotten the vernis orange sunset sarah wallet...I love that pop of color..it is so delicious! The pomme zippy is soooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!! With darker colors you would have to deal with fingerprints but I have never seen any of my fingerprints on my sarah. g'luck!

Yea, I've heard about the finger print problems from a few other threads... I'm so tossing up between Brea PM, Totally Azur PM and Vernis zippy. Is it really worthwhile to get a wallet which is similar price (slightly cheaper) than a handbag?