Zippy wallet vs. soft wallet?

Ktsmomi

Jan 17, 2013
So I'm looking for a new wallet. I just got my new Courtenay bag in parchment and need a new wallet to match :smile: here are the options I'm looking at. What do you guys think? Pros and cons of each? Thanks ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
I am a big fan of the soft wallet. I have the fucshia and it is such a gorgeous rich color! I originally bought the metallic like the one you posted but I didn't like the grain on the one i got, so I exchanged for fucshia. Personally I would go with the legacy leather wallet to go with the clean lines of the Courtenay. But they are all beautiful, so good luck deciding!

So I'm looking for a new wallet. I just got my new Courtenay bag in parchment and need a new wallet to match :smile: here are the options I'm looking at. What do you guys think? Pros and cons of each? Thanks ladies!

I have an older version of this and love it. It holds a lot, great as both a wallet and wristlet.
I use mine when I travel..

This one....

Soft wallet is amazing. Compact and light. Not going to hold near what the first wallet holds.

The wristlet is great cuz it will hold your phone and a ton of stuff.

This is nice if you always carry a purse, it doesn't take much room:smile: and perfect for a minimalist.

I personally am a bigger fan of the zippys & zip arounds bc of the space & "security"... I returned the legacy soft wallet I had bc it didn't hold that much of my stuff & I didn't like the thought of the button possibly popping open.
If you're open to more options, the legacy slim zip wallet is awesome! It stays slim & holds so much. It's dept store exclusive, but a few colors are on clearance right now at Macy's, Nordstrom & Lord & Taylor.

Out of the pictures you have here, I like the first zippy wallet. I say this only because I too have to have a zip closure. If this doesn't matter at all to you, I like the way the bright pink all leather one looks best.

I personally am a bigger fan of the zippys & zip arounds bc of the space & "security"... I returned the legacy soft wallet I had bc it didn't hold that much of my stuff & I didn't like the thought of the button possibly popping open.
If you're open to more options, the legacy slim zip wallet is awesome! It stays slim & holds so much. It's dept store exclusive, but a few colors are on clearance right now at Macy's, Nordstrom & Lord & Taylor.
All four options would look great. Depends on if you want to match or contrast your colors. The fuchsia soft wallet would look stunning in contrast to the parchment Courtenay, but it doesn't hold that much if you need it to.

I agree with zaara10 that the legacy slim zip might be an option for you. It holds more than the soft wallet and gives you the security of a zipper.