Zippy Wallet or Multicolore Sarah?

I'm a big fan of the Sarah wallet, the layout is perfect for me and it's a little more feminine than the zippy. But the zippy is also beautiful and substantial.

Just think why you chose the zippy and if you'd prefer the zipper or a snap for your use. They're both great, best two LV wallets imo, you can't go wrong, gld!

I have the multicolor zippy and love it. I feel like it keeps everything inside and holds a lot. Also you won't have any glazing issues from opening and closing it. But the Sarah has it's strengths too such as easy access to credit cards in the front. Whichever you chose, they are both great wallets.

Reactions: pursefan06
I personally prefer wallets that zip around, so obviously the Zippy wins me over, but the Sarah is equally beautiful and it's on my wishlist as well. There's no right or wrong answer for which wallet you should get because, zipper vs. button closure aside, they're both solid designs (all of the issues have been ironed out by now) and it really boils down to your own personal preference. If you feel that, despite having a Zippy, the Sarah is the wallet for you then you have your answer right there.

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV
Which would you prefer and why? I have the Zippy but I am seriously thinking of returning it for the beautiful Sarah.
I have had Sarah wallets in the past and I always ended up with glazing issues where the stress points were. Now I only purchase Zippy's and I have had no issues. My current fav is my Empreinte Zippy and ZCP!