Zippy wallet or French purse????

JimmyChoo12

Jun 29, 2009
Hi all! I'm trying to decide between the zippy wallet and the French purse and want to hear everyones opinion! My main concern is I want something that will hold up longer, look "new" longer. What are your thoughts?

one concern I have about the French purse is the button strap... I have a feeling it would become soft & old looking fast... Showing more signs of aging than the rest of the wallet. Other than this I actually love the French the most. Am I just being too paranoid??

Last edited:
LOL.. one concern I have about the French purse is the button strap... I have a feeling it would become soft & old looking fast... Showing more signs of aging than the rest of the wallet. Other than this I actually love the French the most. Am I just being too paranoid??

I love both Zippy Wallet and French purse. Are you looking for Vernis, Epi or other finish? I haven't heard of any problem with the button strap, it's similar to button straps on agendas too? Both wallets have been around for a long time and I think they holds up great. :smile:

Zippy!

I sold my french purse because the card slots weren't enough for me and it gets really bulky if you fill it all up. Also the bill compartment was too deep, my money always ended up being so disorganized.

Good luck!