Zippy Wallet (or any wallet) vs Zippy Organizer

LVoe_red

Apr 10, 2011
So yesterday went in and picked out my christmas gift, I have been wanting to get a wallet to go with my NF Monogram and Damier Ebene Speedy 30, so my SA showed me a Zippy Monogram Organizer, she showed me how I could even fit my iPhone 4 in it and also use my charm to put on it and use it to go out to dinners, all this is great but I wonder if perhaps I should've just gone with a wallet instead to go into both my bags, I mean what do you guys think? Maybe to much Monogram ? Or just to big and go with a wallet, or is it perfect ?! I need your help PF cant make up my mind ! Thanks in advance ! :thinking::rolleyes::weird::wacko:

I also have been looking into both but decided to go with the Zippy wallet instead. To me the organizer just felt top big and bulky (even though I love big wallets). Plus the one side with the checkbook flap just feels like a waste since I don't really carry my checkbook with me. It's more money for not a lot more function for me. Just my 2 cents on why I chose the zippy!

the zippy organizer was something i thought i wanted until i went to LV and looked at it. it is so much bigger than i thought it would be, so it didn't seem as practical to me as a wallet.

So yesterday went in and picked out my christmas gift, I have been wanting to get a wallet to go with my NF Monogram and Damier Ebene Speedy 30, so my SA showed me a Zippy Monogram Organizer, she showed me how I could even fit my iPhone 4 in it and also use my charm to put on it and use it to go out to dinners, all this is great but I wonder if perhaps I should've just gone with a wallet instead to go into both my bags, I mean what do you guys think? Maybe to much Monogram ? Or just to big and go with a wallet, or is it perfect ?! I need your help PF cant make up my mind ! Thanks in advance ! :thinking::rolleyes::weird::wacko:
I have the Zippy organizer and I love it. you can put your phone in it and pretty much anything else you need and use it as a little clutch if you are just running out for lunch or errands. I had the zippy wallet and for me it wasn't as practical. I like having one thing to reach for that has all my stuff.

I definitely recommend a Zippy of some description - it just depends on what you need to carry. I like the Organiser but I wouldn't need that big a wallet on a daily basis - so I went for the Zippy Compact instead. I love it!

boyoverboard said:
I definitely recommend a Zippy of some description - it just depends on what you need to carry. I like the Organiser but I wouldn't need that big a wallet on a daily basis - so I went for the Zippy Compact instead. I love it!

Can you fit cash in the zippy compact in any open compartment, not just the long one on top? Not sure if that makes sense?

I love the Zippy organizer!!! Although, I do carry my checkbook with me (I debit card everything, so I keep my checkbook register handy to write down when I buy things- I don't understand how people use debit cards and don't write it down..lol)

I have the LV simple checkbook cover, and it looks ADORABLE in the wallet. I do see how, if you don't carry a checkbook, it might not be the best choice.

I have the organizer and I love it. I just have lots of receipts and junk. I also recently have the wallet but never even used it. It's so small and I wished I would have gotten another organizer instead!

I went to LV yesterday to purchase the epi electric wallet. They were sold out and so was Saks and Neimans. The SA at the LV store showed me the epi electric organizer. I actually liked it and plan to get it in the future for travel and for use as a clutch. However, for daily use it was more than I needed.

I went to LV today with the intention of buying the Zippy Ebene Illustre - but it just didn't call my name.

I came home with the mono Zippy Compact Wallet, and I think it is great!!

I looked at nearly all the mono/ebene wallets, and this was my pick - classic, stylish, simple, lightweight, plenty of credit card slots. :biggrin: