Zippy Wallet Madness

bubu123

O.G.
Mar 24, 2011
I'm currently having a huge obsession over the zippy wallet. This time, I didn't buy one but THREE! They are super functional! I carry them everyday. Zippy wallet, my daily partner. I bring them everywhere. Hangouts, dinner, lunch date, high tea, travel and so on.

Now, I have four zippy wallets. I can always switch them whenever I like. :graucho:

I like zippy wallets as well. I used mine when traveling because it can be attached to my bag... feels more secure :smile:
Its also nice that it can fit what I need when traveling and my iphone... and that is all i need if i'm out shopping. I sold the one I had and have decided to use a large wristlet for the next time as i'll use my skinny inside for coins.. but its nice that I can attach it to my bags as well....

Pics, pics!
Second that!

The zippy wallet is now my favorite travel wallet. The compartments fit multiple currencies, as well as passport. I also love the slim size of this wallet! I got a couple in the last month (MFF leather). I simply love this style!!

Today, my sis gifted me a zippy wallet alike poppy wallet! Love it to death! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is a black color wallet. But it doesn't have a zip like those zippy wallet. Anyway, I like this as well! Very elegant. I think I have enough zippy wallet. :P

DSC00571..JPG
With flash

DSC00572..JPG
Without flash

DSC00573..JPG
The back of the wallet

Okay, now we start. One by one... :whistle:

Grey Waterproof Zippy Wallet. I'm starting to use this now! Love it!
I like how the white C on the grey. :smile:

DSC00569..JPG
With flash

DSC00568..JPG
Without flash