Which Zippy?

• Mono Zippy

• Damier ebene zippy

• Damier Azur zippy

• Balck Multicolor zippy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 10, 2010
Hi
I am planning to buy a zippy wallet but I am not able to decide the material. I will let you know what wallets I have. I started liking zippy style and that’s why planning to get even though I have couple other wallet collection from LV.

The ones i have are:
Black multicolor Sarah wallet
White multicolor Insolite wallet
White multicolor Eugenie wallet
Black multicolor cles
Black multicolor agenda
Do you think adding zippy multicolor to it will be too much? Please help me decide.

pratheeba15 said:
Hi
I am planning to buy a zippy wallet but I am not able to decide the material. I will let you know what wallets I have. I started liking zippy style and that’s why planning to get even though I have couple other wallet collection from LV.

The ones i have are:
Black multicolor cles
Black multicolor agenda
Do you think adding zippy multicolor to it will be too much? Please help me decide.

Anyone?

Yes, a multi color zippy sounds like too much. Unless you're absolutely in love with MC which it seems. If you are then I say do whatever floats your boat! You have a nice selection of MC already. I think you should switch it up a little... My vote goes to or Ebene but I also like Mono.

cweetie said:
Yes, a multi color zippy sounds like too much. Unless you're absolutely in love with MC which it seems. If you are then I say do whatever floats your boat! You have a nice selection of MC already. I think you should switch it up a little... My vote goes to or Ebene but I also like Mono.

Thanks a lot for ur reply. I like mc but I myself feel its gotten too much over time. I like mono too.

Hi

The ones i have are:
Black multicolor cles
Black multicolor agenda

I think it you have a couple of MC wallets maybe try a vernis, it seems to go both with mono and DE if you have any of those bags?

I think it you have a couple of MC wallets maybe try a vernis, it seems to go both with mono and DE if you have any of those bags?

I have 1 mono eva clutch and i have 1 DE bag and 1 DE pochette. Vernis is patent leather right and that's why i was little worried. Do i have to baby it? I am just worried that it might create problem if i have another patent close to this one.

I have 1 mono eva clutch and i have 1 DE bag and 1 DE pochette. Vernis is patent leather right and that's why i was little worried. Do i have to baby it? I am just worried that it might create problem if i have another patent close to this one.

I've seen color transfer on some and some say they have theirs for years with no issues. I used to not like mixing my bags with different styles but now I like it.....I really like the zippy in DE, I think its very pretty!

Last edited:
In regards to what zippy wallet among the choices looks nicer, my preference would be damier ebene.

I'm new to this forum, and Someone has told me that the damier ebene/azur or monogram are the most timeless and classic LV products whereas the monogram vernis leather items are not. Is that true in your opinion? I bought my GF a monogram vernis amarante zippy wallet and her brother commented its not as good as the damier or standard monogram canvas because its not timeless and that not many young people use the monogram vernis leather items.

Any input would be appreciated.

I personally thought that the monogram vernis amarante zippy wallet complements the Damier Ebene Trevi PM bag. I just thought getting a Damier Ebene zippy is a bit too matchy for the Damier Ebene Trevi. Though the damier ebene zippy looks really nice.

In regards to what zippy wallet among the choices looks nicer, my preference would be damier ebene.

I'm new to this forum, and Someone has told me that the damier ebene/azur or monogram are the most timeless and classic LV products whereas the monogram vernis leather items are not. Is that true in your opinion? I bought my GF a monogram vernis amarante zippy wallet and her brother commented its not as good as the damier or standard monogram canvas because its not timeless and that not many young people use the monogram vernis leather items.

Any input would be appreciated.

I personally thought that the monogram vernis amarante zippy wallet complements the Damier Ebene Trevi PM bag. I just thought getting a Damier Ebene zippy is a bit too matchy for the Damier Ebene Trevi. Though the damier ebene zippy looks really nice.

I think zippy in vernis is such a beautiful color. Its high maintenance though as it is patent leather in my opinion but other than that, it is nice. Ebene is the first pattern followed by mono and they r for years and that's why your friend would have said that. And also for not lot of people carrying vernis is because the price is very high when compared to ebene or mono wallets. You love ur amarante zippy right and that's all it matters.