zippy wallet as a clutch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The SA told my husband that I could slip my phone (palm pre) into my zippy walltet and use it as a clutch? What do you guys think?

2. i have a non-lv zip wallet that i always use as a clutch. it works great, and its really convenient to just slip your phone and even lipgloss in there and head out the door.

3. love to carry my zippy as a clutch, but my phone does not fit in it~

4. Maybe... I haven't tried it, but it sounds like it could work!

5. I think you will stretch it out. The teeth of the zipper will pull tightly and potentially cause damage.

I would not do it.

It is a wallet not a clutch...I don't know what that SA is saying. She must be desperate for a sale.

6. Try doing a search, I think someone posted a pic of their cell inside their Zippy. It could work. I guess it depends on how thin your phone is.

7. I tried putting my iPhone and Blackberry 9700 (not at the same time) in my Zippy and it's really a tight squeeze.

My Zippy is quite new... do you think it would stretch out after some time?

8. I've put my iPhone inside mine w/o any issues. don't carry it like that very often but it's very cute as a clutch, actually one of the reasons I bought the zipppy

9. I agree with LVjudy- I can fit my Motorola Droid in my zippy just fine, as long as I'm not carrying too much change. But then again, I only carry bills, credit cards, and change inside my wallet- it's not stuffed to the brim with receipts and the like.

10. Here is my zippy with my iphone. I love the zippy!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I'm sure it would work out fine but may sure it can zip close without stretching to avoid damaging it.

12. I use my wallet as a clutch often. If I just have to run in somewhere quick I don't bring my whole large bag.

13. Sounds good to me ;]

14. I think yes! But it's easy to lose.

By the way I love your dog.

15. I could see using it as a clutch, as long as you don't have a ton of change and other papers in it (like another poster mentioned) I have the sunset orange zippy wallet, but my phone is to big to fit in there..................aaahhh I need an Iphone LOL!