zippy Paddington

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to Chloe but I have been lusting after the Paddington for a long time. Recently I came across some pics of the zippy and I absolutely love it! I have been *slightly* obsessed with finding a bag that zips at the bottom and this is it! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't know anything - has this style been discontinued? The Chloe selection in my city is SADLY lacking and I don't think I've ever seen this style IRL at my local Holt's. Whenever I go there, they don't even have a regular Paddington, it's so lame! Anyway, I am now on the hunt for this bag. Does anyone know where I can find some and do they cost more than the regular Paddy? TIA!

2. I feel your pain!!! I too was once on the hunt for this bag as I fell in love with it after I seen the picture attached. I wanted the large, which was no longer being sold in the stores. I finally found one about two months ago on overstock.com for $999:nuts:, needless to say I was overjoyed, and she was all I had hoped she would be:yes:! I hope you find one too.....
    What size are you looking for? There is a large still available on overstock:
    http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Chloe-Light-Brown-Leather-Paddington-Satchel-Bag/2447758/product.html?IID=prod2447758

GOODDLUCK:tup:!!!

Attached Files:

3. i love these east west bags! ive been looking out for one to, there are a couple on ebay at the moment!

4. I had two and they are 1 lb more than the medium paddy satchel.. maybe even 2 lbs more.

I loved it, but the colors i chose were too neutral for me.

5. Your pics are what made me fall in love! Did you sell them?

Thanks for your links everyone, I will start hunting now! Looks like it will be a challenge.

6. ^^^^ Yes, they are long gone... and the thing is that I don't miss them. I think it was the color that made it easier for me to let go since i have tons of bags in that neutral color. But if i didn't have bags in those colors, then i would've totally kept them :heart:

7. ive bought a few paddys in the past that have been the wrong colour, its funny that you have to get the right colour to appreciate the bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice