Zippy or Pochette Wallet

Zippy or Pochette wallet?

• Zippy wallet

• Pochette wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
I want to get a wallet that can hold several cards, and room for coupons/passport, and perhaps a purse pen. And I've narrowed down my choice to either a Zippy or a Pochette wallet.

I like the Pochette wallet cos it looks a bit more compact than a zippy but yet still fits a good amount.

Which would you pick? :smile: Also have any of you carried a cellphone in either of those wallets? :biggrin:

I really love the Zippy and would buy that over the Pochette Wallet. Both hold a lot and both are cute, but I love the Zippy because it is super-secure since it zips all the way around and it looks cute as a clutch when you just want to carry your wallet.

I remember seeing a picture of someone's phone in their zippy (i think it was a framboise zippy pic), but I'm not sure who. Sorry. I think that if your phone is pretty flat, it would fit in the zippy.

i have both ..... mono pochette wallet and framboise zippy.

i LOVE zippy better, fits more *not that i need to put more in it...my poor wallet looks like it's about to give birth....!* and super CUTE!:tup::heart:

I have the Zippy and love it. Since I bought it especially with travel in mind, the security of the zipper sealed the deal. My phone fits in it nicely. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• frin.jpg
    frin.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 155