Zippy Multicartes Defect

1. Hi everyone,
    I received my Zippy Multicartes in the mail today that I ordered from the Louis Vuitton website, and before putting my stuff inside I decided to inspect it first. I noticed this on one side.. Pretty sure it's a defect? It doesn't bother me so much but I am concerned of what it will eventually do to the canvas. What do you guys think?!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458768346.629866.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458768360.504409.jpg

On the "normal" side:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458768383.413833.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458768391.801459.jpg

2. Are you worried about the gap?

3. Nope! The edge where the glazing is, there's a little bump and it's not rounded. I'm not sure if i'm making sense lol.

4. Oh I see what you mean. I was taking a picture of my Zippy Vertical, which is constructed the same way, to show others that the gap is normal and allows the zipper to close completely.

Anyway, it looks fine, don't worry about it. That won't affect the wear of piece. But if it bothers you, you can always take it back.

5. Thanks!! It doesn't bother me, I was just worried about the wear. Plus, it saves me the hassle of exchanging! :biggrin:

6. I really love this little zippy wallet you picked. Great color too!

7. Thanks! I debated for a long time between Fuschia and Poppy but I decided to get Fuschia because it's a great colour all year round! :smile: And yes, I'm totally in love too! :biggrin:

8. Wouldn't the glazing start to crack from opening and closing the wallet because of that 'bump' (not sure how to refer to it)?

Perhaps someone else with a zippy can let you know. It's a very popular wallet, I am sure someone here has one. I like that wallet also, it is indeed very pretty color.

9. it looks fine to me. if there's missing glazing i would be worry but everything look seal and on your 2nd pic with the wallet squeeze the "bump" is not very noticeable. If it makes you feel better to exchange it, then go for it. i love the color you picked BTW, congrats!

10. This was my concern yes! Thanks so much!!

11. You guys definitely make me feel reassured about the colour! I'm glad you like it too!

12. I have this too, and the same colour and it looks exactly like that. So all good! It's normal and I've been using mine for a while with no problems.

13. Thank you so much!!

14. I have it in poppy and it also looks like this. I've been using mine for a month no problems.

15. Glad to hear! How are you liking the poppy? I love this little wallet more than I thought I would :P