Zippy Multicartes colors

May 20, 2009
Northern Virginia
Does anyone know (or know of where) I can find out the various colors of the Zippy Multicartes that have been released? I'm thinking of getting one, and if I have to get one second hand, I want to know what colors to look for. I've heard of poppy, fuchsia, orange, turquoise, and grenade.

Thanks!

BlackGrayRed

Sep 2, 2013
Does anyone know (or know of where) I can find out the various colors of the Zippy Multicartes that have been released? I'm thinking of getting one, and if I have to get one second hand, I want to know what colors to look for. I've heard of poppy, fuchsia, orange, turquoise, and grenade.

Thanks!
I would like to know, too!

Anyone?

FL_girl

Jan 30, 2017
Maryland

Thanks!
I called customer support last week and according to that SA, they are completely sold out in the poppy. Makes me wonder if it (poppy) is being discontinued.

Reactions: vickimonster