Zippy Family

casmitty

Apr 17, 2014
Hello everyone. I have said on previous threads that I have a thing for LV wallets. Currently, I have: Sarah, Helene, Pocket Organizer, ZO, ZCW and recently the ZCP. I would never have guessed that I would like the ZCP but after seeing pics and videos on TPF & You tube I fell in love with it in Pomme. I took a pic of my three Zippy wallets and now I want the ZW to complete my Zippy family.

So I thought it would be fun if my fellow TPF's would show pics of their Zippy family members and tell us why you love them and when (on what occasions) do you use them. Or do you carry all of them with a specific function.

In my ZCP I carry my dl, car insurance, 1 cc, 2 bank cards, health care cards and retired id from my old job. I like how much my it can fit without it being bulky & I carry my ZCP & my cles in my mini pochette when walking my Shih Tzu, to the gym and making local errands. My ZCW (da) has store rewards, and coupons and my ZO will be switch out in the fall when I use my checkbook the most.

Attachments

• 20140521_203351(1).jpg
    20140521_203351(1).jpg
    277 KB · Views: 270
Do you love the damier azur wallet? I have one and am so afraid to use it. How has your's held up as far as dirt and stuff? The zippy is my favorit wallet!! I have 5 in different sizes and materials.

Beautiful wallets! I only have a MC zippy which I use a lot in the summer, but I wanted to say I love your wallet collection :smile:

Hi Lovebags1...I LVOE the ZCW da. It's not too small & not too big but holds tons. When I first got it I couldn't stop looking at it b/c it's so nice with the cream white interior. Its not very dirty but I also don't out a lot if cash in it. Like I said I have store rewards cards and coupons so I don't open it a lot only when I need to.