• eugenie mono

• insolite mono

Results are only viewable after voting.

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
Hello!
After reading some of the threads about the wallets, I am thinking of choosing one from the following
1. Vernis Zippy in pomme
2. Eugenie Mono
3. Insolite Mono

I like vernis zippy, I think it is very beautiful. However, it only holds 8 credits cards. and probably it is not as durable as mono?
Eugenie: I heard it gets kind of heavy, but holds 12 credit cards. it looks glam!
Insolite: The price is great, holds 12 credit cards, but I like the other two designs better.
Please share your thoughts.
Thank you very much.

Mar 29, 2008
I currently own the Mono Eugenie Wallet. Personally, I don't find it heavy at all, and I have that sucker full. I love the fact that it's versatile -- I can carry it alone and it looks sort of like a clutch. Also, I get the second-most compliments (after my Damier Alma) on this piece!

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
If you don't really feel then insolite, I'd say cross that out of your list. I personally like the buckle of the eugenie =)

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
Thank you very much for comments. Will the vernis be hard to maintain? Color transfer?
Thank you!

Jan 15, 2009
you shouldnt have any issues with pomme since it is pretty dark. You only really have to worry with really light color vernis