Zippy Compact Wallet

AllieGee

Sep 2, 2014
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410565552.774599.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410565567.347783.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410565580.814662.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410565595.834657.jpg

Love my very first LV wallet! I think this is the only wallet I'll ever need. Incredibly compact, very handy and never bulky:smile: The zipper is so smooth and keeps everything in place.

perfect choice. i have used this wallet every day for about 2 years and it still looks new. don't you think it is the perfect size? small enough for smaller bags but holds everything securely. i remember thinking i just couldn't spend this much on a wallet but in retrospect it has been the best purchase. congrats on yours and hope you enjoy it as much as i have mine : )

perfect choice. i have used this wallet every day for about 2 years and it still looks new. don't you think it is the perfect size? small enough for smaller bags but holds everything securely. i remember thinking i just couldn't spend this much on a wallet but in retrospect it has been the best purchase. congrats on yours and hope you enjoy it as much as i have mine : )

Thanks for validating my choice. I was nervous purchasing this Wallet because it's so expensive. For a little more, I could have gotten an Eva already:smile: I really wanted to have a wallet so I just went with the most practical one. Before this I was using a cheap wallet from Target so you can just imagine the big jump that I did by buying this!

Congrats!! You made an excellent choice, it was my first wallet too and I used it for a full year without switching out. I did have to get the glazing redone but otherwise no issues.

Congrats! I love mine too! I can even keep my iPhone in there to run out. That's the only time it's a little bulky but it still zips up smooth. Great wallet😊

Wow you can fit all the card slots? Last time when I tried it, it won't fit everything and it was very bulky. Lucky you :smile:

I watched a bunch of YouTube videos about this before I even got to the boutique so I pretty much knew what I wanted. In fact, I didn't even bother looking at other wallets:smile: I wanted a smaller version and this seems to be better than the zippy organizer wallet. The zippy coin purse is too small and won't fit all my essential cards so I opted to get this.

Zippy Compact looks great!!! I have the Zippy Coin Purse which I love but I do have to use another accessory item to hold all of my overflow cards, etc. The Zippy Compact would be ideal since it's a bit larger and secure. (I like zip around wallets.). I had a Zippy Wallet which was nice but too large for me. I will put the Zippy Compact on my wish list.