Zippy Compact Wallet

Congrats! I love this wallet. I just bought mine in Paris in DE and moved into it as soon as I got home. I love it so much, it has become my favorite wallet. It is just the right size. I love all the pockets, the number of card slots, and the slightly deeper card slot on the left side of the wallet. My phone even fits tucked inside. I am one happy girl about this wallet!

Congrats! I love the zcw. I have considered getting a second one just in case it is discontinued. It has just the right amount of compartments, without allowing a tumbleweed of receipts to gather due to its size.

Enjoy!

I too am thrilled with the ZCW. I only rotate into it when I carry my smaller handbags. To my surprise it fit every single thing that my larger Zippy Wallets fit! I couldn't believe it.

I do love my long Zippy's for that pop of color or when I'm matchy matchy, but this one is a fantastic wallet, smaller but still holds everything!

Big congrats! :smile:

I know I already shared my zcw love, but I want to share a zcw story. I usually rotate my wallets every 1 or 2 weeks, but I recently realized I had been using my zcw for over a month. In July, I bought another Chanel yen wallet (another favorite) but I wore it for two weeks perhaps and then rotated back to zcw.

So, Friday, I decided to rotate into my DE insolite with red interior. I wore it through the weekend as a clutch, then today I was switching into a Black Ferragamo bag and decided to change into the new Chanel yen wallet. I know that this is going to sound both strange and silly, but I finished transferring all my things (really takes me less than 5 minutes), and I don't know why, I looked at my empty zcw and felt like I missed it already, so I transferred all my things back in. Even my daughter commented "I thought you were in an insolite kind of mood! And the yen wallet is out too? I have a feeling that even though you say the yen wallets are your favorites, it might really be the zippy compact that you love!"

Perhaps it was subconscious because I was reading all the zcw love here, but perhaps it is the perfect wallet for me, I don't know. I love flat opening wallets; I don't like clutter and I like to see everything at a glance. Tulip2 remarked on how much it holds while still fitting in small bags, and she is absolutely right; that is another thing I love. Now, if they would only make it in empreinte!

Anyway, enjoy your new zcw, and sorry for the long sentimental tale! Lol!

Congrats again!