Zippy Compact Wallet NM

I saw it in person. It is a bit of an awkward size where its long but not long enough to fit in bills or checks without folding. If you dont carry a lot of paper money though it is nice.

Just got mine. I was searching (a bit late) for the old style as I think it can hold more. This one doesn't hold as much and bills def have to be folded or it looks weird otherwise. Width is a little too short for US bills. The zippered pocket can't hold the bills either (folded in half) as they tend to get caught in the little zipper so that's for coins or small items only. My iPhone can't fit (6 plus) and I doubt the 6 will either because of the gussets. For what you get compared to the old style, the price in the U.S. is about right. I wouldn't pay more. I find that there is more parts to wear out (gussets) than the old model, and from looking at the old zippy and the new zippy, this one def "looks" cheaper made. Old zippy has a lot more leather in my opinion and def holds more, but then that's why it's was priced way more than this new one so you get what u pay for. Personally I don't know why they didn't just keep both models and leave the differing price points. It may sound like I'm hating on this, but I'm not, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. It's a nice wallet for the price point and it zips closed which was what I was looking for- just not crazy about the gussets (which prevent me from fitting my phone). LV could have kept the original flat design, and remove some of the hidden pockets to lessen the cost to manufacture if that was their goal. I don't look at this redesign as an improvement, as the SA who sold it to me says, but that's just my humble opinion. I'm glad they priced it fairly.

I'm getting this wallet tomorrow... I hope I like it!!
Yay! Let me know ur thoughts on it once u get it. Which did u get? I got the mono as there was only 1 zcw left in the 2 LV stores closest to me, both mono. I originally wanted DE to match my speedy. The mono does look great though! The zcw seemed to have been a great seller during the holiday.