Zippy Compact Wallet in DE!!!! Finally!!!!

My coworker had her SA look around for this wallet and was told that there are still none in the entire USA. Has anybody else been able to get this? If yes, where do you live? She really wanted this for Mothers Day. Thanks!!!!!

My coworker had her SA look around for this wallet and was told that there are still none in the entire USA. Has anybody else been able to get this? If yes, where do you live? She really wanted this for Mothers Day. Thanks!!!!!

I posted this above but if your coworker has the sku number the SA can find it. The sku number is N63015. She can even find it on the Louis Vuitton website if she enters the sku in the description bar. I searched this forum for other threads on this wallet and someone posted the sku number. My SA said that there's only 130 some in the US right now. I was able to find a couple in my area and I am having one transferred to the LV boutique I go to.

We found it!!!! A friend on the forum found it at her Saks actually!!! My coworker called that boutique which is out of state and had it overnighted!! She was so excited that she was running around the office screaming that she got it for hours! I gave her my SKU card for it but she was told there were none in the entire USA. I wonder if they only check the Louis Vuitton stand alone boutiques and not the boutiques in the department stores because I got mine at Saks too! Anyway it was a wonderful day since she was able to get this wallet and we are so thankful to my friend!

We found it!!!! A friend on the forum found it at her Saks actually!!! My coworker called that boutique which is out of state and had it overnighted!! She was so excited that she was running around the office screaming that she got it for hours! I gave her my SKU card for it but she was told there were none in the entire USA. I wonder if they only check the Louis Vuitton stand alone boutiques and not the boutiques in the department stores because I got mine at Saks too! Anyway it was a wonderful day since she was able to get this wallet and we are so thankful to my friend!
Can you tell me which Saks your friend was able to find it at ? I have searched every where for the wallet for Mother's day too, with no luck.

YIPPIE !!!!!!! They had it ! I called Saks in NYC, and CA. with no luck. I was on a serious hunt for this wallet. I ordered it and its on the way. Thank you so much for the info.

I'm soooo glad!!! I think you and my coworker got the only DE ones the store had!! I'm so happy for you both! Please let me know when yours arrives! Hers is being delivered tomorrow because she missed the overnight cutoff for today. I bought mine in a Saks as well so Saks is our store!!!!

Oh wow... It's probably a system glitch [emoji53] I really want the old version of this wallet, but too bad they don't sell it anymore.

The old model is in stores!!!! Call around and ask!!! I've seen it in 2 different Saks locations and when my coworker called around for the new model I bought one of the Louis Vuitton boutiques thought they had it but they made a mistake and they had the old version!!!