Zippy Compact Wallet in DE!!!! Finally!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm SO excited!!!! My other SA called from the other Louis Vuitton boutique to tell me she got ONE in!!! My other boutique checked on Tuesday when I bought my Delightful and was told there were no DE in the entire USA to be found! I'm beaming with excitement now!!! My brand new Zippy Compact Wallet!!!! I have wanted this wallet since I played with the Mono version in March!!! What a wonderful Saturday!! And it's my son's birthday so guess who took the ride with me??!!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462067841.415027.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462067852.397324.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462067862.936563.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462067871.401951.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462067881.801442.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462067890.136966.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462067900.171640.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462067909.725239.jpg

LVintage_LVoe and chlamy like this.
  2. Congratulations!! Enjoy

3. Congrats! This is a great wallet!

4. Gorgeous! Enjoy!

5. Congrats! I have the full size Zippy and thinking of downgrading to this size.

6. Love!!!

7. Congrats!

8. Congrats!! Enjoy!

9. I love all zippy wallets! :love: Congrats!

10. yay! congrats!

11. I love this! Is it a medium size between the coin and the full size zippy? I may have to add this to my list!

12. Thank you everyone!!!! I'm so excited about it as I have wanted it since March but the SA's in both boutiques did not think DE would come in!!! Everytime I went to the boutique I would play with the monogram version!!! And pray!!!!

Mommy2LJ likes this.
  13. Thank you!! I would say this is a medium sized wallet. It held more than the Clemence because I was going to purchase that one since it came in DE! But my heart was set on the Zippy because I love the gold metal zipper pull as opposed to the leather zipper pull on the Clemence. Louis Vuitton does have the old model zippy compact wallet on the website in DE but not the newer model. I like the zippered change compartment in the new version better.

14. Wonderful choice! Enjoy.

15. MrsMAC28: Congrats we are wallet twins.Just got mine yesterday but there was no shortage here.My boutique had 3 pieces of DE.I didnt even know it was so rare..i just wanted a small wallet and liked the zip feature,just as a change from my OM Sarah wallet.Congrats.