Zippy compact wallet discontinued

I hope they bring back the old model. It's hands down my favorite wallet. I love that it opens flat and has so many places to organize you things. If I had known about the discontinuation of the original model, I would have bought it in mono, too (I have it in de and da).

im in love with the zippy compact in monogram (old model) but havent been able to find a preloved one. should i compromise and get it in the damier ebene or hold out at the slight chance they come out with a new zippy compact or bring back the old model??

I missed purchasing the zippy compact so I recently purchased the regular zippy wallet, and I am pleased with it. But, I need a smaller wallet for my Favourite MM.
I have been thinking about getting a zipped coin purse or trying to hunt down a pre loved zippy compact... do you ladies think that will be to similar in size to my regular zippy or shall I go for the zippy coin purse?

Also, does a iphone 6 fit into the compact model?

I missed purchasing the zippy compact so I recently purchased the regular zippy wallet, and I am pleased with it. But, I need a smaller wallet for my Favourite MM.
I have been thinking about getting a zipped coin purse or trying to hunt down a pre loved zippy compact... do you ladies think that will be to similar in size to my regular zippy or shall I go for the zippy coin purse?

Also, does a iphone 6 fit into the compact model?

There's a good bunch of You Tube videos about the zippy compact wallet NM and I watched one that fitted an iPhone 6 in it but if I could remember it correctly, she placed the phone inside when the wallet was empty. It would be nice to see if the phone fits with cash, cards and coins inside the wallet too.

There's a good bunch of You Tube videos about the zippy compact wallet NM and I watched one that fitted an iPhone 6 in it but if I could remember it correctly, she placed the phone inside when the wallet was empty. It would be nice to see if the phone fits with cash, cards and coins inside the wallet too.

Nope, it doesn't fit: it becomes too bulky and the zipper doesn't close. I just tried it, but cannot take a pic since the phone is inside :smile:

Reactions: LVintage_LVoe
I'm so sad about this as I had just decided I wanted the new style compact zippy and was hoping for DE for my first LV piece. :sad: wonder what they will come up with to replace, I asked if any were available anywhere as the original poster did and the answer was no :sad:

I'm so sad about this as I had just decided I wanted the new style compact zippy and was hoping for DE for my first LV piece. :sad: wonder what they will come up with to replace, I asked if any were available anywhere as the original poster did and the answer was no :sad:
Yeah, same here. I keep putting off purchasing the ZCW NM hoping DH could buy it in Europe when he gets the chance. Who would have thought LV would discontinue it? Now I missed the chance to own it. But DH bought me the Victorine instead.