Zippy color ID please :)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know the official color of this bag?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you all!

2. I think its juane!

3. I think too it's jaune, which means yellow in French![​IMG]

4. I agree! Love this color!

5. I had a Jaune Paddington, & this color looks just like my bag did. It's a wonderful color!

6. thanks guys! i wouldn't have figured that out myself :shrugs:

Do you know if there is a color called "Maize" ?

7. oh, also do you ladies know when Juane came out? 06 or 05? Particularly the Small Pocket Paddies.

8. There is a color called Mais. It is a light yellow, almost cream color. It's beautiful. I think Jaune was 06, but wait for more answers on that one.

9. On my hunt for a paddy, I did see a small pocket paddington in Juane and it was a 06. And also a medium regular Paddington in 06.
    Hope this helps.:yes:

10. I have this large zippy in this color and yes, it IS jaune. It came out in '06...gorgeous, gorgeous....enjoy:smile: :tup:

11. Love this bag - enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice