Zippy coin vs Ludlow

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which do you prefer?

I need a small wallet for when I use a clutch or my Eva out at night, only needs to hold 2 cards, keys (I don't want them to scratch up my camera if I bring it out with me that night), and some cash, so it doesn't have to be big.

Or is there something else you would recommend?

2. i think a monogram cles would be suitable. hold cards, some cash and keys!

3. I had to decide between those two, too. I also needed a wallet that would fit in my Eva and all my other clutches.
    I bought the zippy coin and I love it. It holds 6 cards and a lot of coins you can fold you bills to fit in it.
    The Ludlow is much smaller - it can only hold 2 cards - I would only recommend it in Vernis - it looks really stunning in Vernis but I didn't like it in Mono.

Have you considered the Vernis keyholder with the nameplate, too?

Here's a pic of my zippy coin:
    [​IMG]
    ...and with the keyholder:
    [​IMG]

4. I'd love to get the Zippy Coin. I love it so much, especially in Epi and MC.

5. I really wanted a small wallet too and purchased the zippy coin! It's perfect. But for slimmer and even smaller evening bags I purchased the MC card Holder. Which works wonderfully!

6. I have the Eva and I have a black MC Zippy Coin that I use inside of it all of the time and it fits absolutely perfectly! I would definitely suggest going with any of the zippy coin purses for the Eva.

7. I agree that the ludlow looks best in Vernis, I would get it in Vernis if I were to get one! As for Zippy Coin, I like it in Epi or Vernis since I already have 2 monogram things, and would like a bit of colour when I take it out of my bag!

Looks like Zippy Coin is winning so far...!

(PS - gorgeous pics, dreamcherry!! Thanks for posting them)

8. I much prefer the zippy!:yes:

9. Go for the zippy

10. I prefer the zippy, but i have the ludlow. when i bought my ludlow the zippy wasn't available yet.

11. Zippy coin of course! The most practical small wallet LV ever made :tup:

12. I like the zippy!

13. I have the mono ludlow (bought it before the zippy came out). It only holds a few cards, bills folded and coins. I use this in a small clutch or pochette with a cles for my keys (keys go inside the cles- there's a thread with a pic). Keeps my iphone or camera from getting scratched that way and everything fits nicely. The zippy coin is a bit bigger, but more practical if you want to use it in larger bags and carry more cards.

14. Zippy coin purse! I don't like the ludlow because I thought it was too small, like the cles. Zippy coin purse is less streamlined than the ludlow, but you can hold much more.

15. I also have the zippy coin purse in damier azur and love it. Its the perfect size to fit into a small evening bag.