Zippy coin purse:which one?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello to everyone!
    I want to buy a zippy coin purse but I really can't decide among the different lines (mono, damier, mc, vernis), they're all too beautiful!
    Can you help me?Which is the nicest one in your opinion??Thank you!

2. I love the vernis violette and multicolore black. Good luck w/ your decision.

3. vernis galactic blue so pretty
    or in rose pop

4. I love the vernis pink ones

5. i recently got one in amarante...i had a hard time deciding as well. love MC but worry about dirtying the inside and the longevity of the silk screening. have too many mono pieces and wanted something with a lil more pow than damier. debated on epi, but decided its not for me. i have a vernis agenda and its held up well to abuse, so decided for vernis. since i already had amarante, i decided to match (does show fingerprints though!)

6. i like the mono and damier ebene. :yes:

7. I'm getting one in Vernis or debating a grafitti one.

8. I have one in Mono and White MC. I'm buying a Verni one in Pomme today. Will be getting a Pink Graffiti one when it comes out. I know what you mean, they are all beautiful.:heart::heart::heart:

9. One of the new gorgeous vernis colors for sure!!!

10. i have the epi Cassis one, and the interior is the Grenade.. it's a beauty! :tender:

11. I vote for Vernis in Pomme or Rose Pop

12. Amarante Vernis. Just a delightful piece.

13. multicolor white!

14. i like the damier azur..

15. Get the Graffiti, it's LE and it's simply stunning.