Zippy Coin Purse VS Pochette Accessory? Please Help

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
]Hi Guys,
Just wondering which is better to get a Zippy Coin purse (in Damier Ebene or an Epi Red one). Or a Pochette Accessory (Regular or Mini) in Damier Ebene or Mono. I will use the zippy coin purse or pochette accessory with a Damier Ebene Speedy. Thanks in advance for your opinions/advice on the subject!
:smile:

I guess it really depends on what you want to use them for...I have a zcp and use it as a wallet in my smaller bags. I also think the large pochette is great to use in your bags all the time to organize things, it keeps the smaller things in my handbags from getting stuck at the bottom and makes things SO much easier to find. If you can, I would get both! Good luck with your decision!

I haven't decided on which one yet. if you can only choose the zippy coin purse or the pochette accessory, which would you get first? Also I have another nice brand new small wallet made by another designer brand that I could use with the speedy. Thanks for all your opinions/advice! I really appreciate it!1::smile: