Zippy Coin Purse VS Pochette Accessory? Please Help

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
]Hi Guys,
Just wondering which is better to get a Zippy Coin purse (in Damier Ebene or an Epi Red one). Or a Pochette Accessory (Regular or Mini) in Damier Ebene or Mono. I will use the zippy coin purse or pochette accessory with a Damier Ebene Speedy. Thanks in advance for your opinions/advice on the subject!
:smile:

Jan 15, 2009
zippy coin purse in red epi. I have the zippy coin purse in black multi color and I love it!!! It is small but sooo compact. It's the perfect wallet in my opinion

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
The ZCP is fantastic--has great compartments and makes a wonderful wallet for smaller handbags.

Winiebean

O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Both:blush: I can never find my wallet so now I zip it inside the pochette which is much easier to find when I'm digging.

Dec 19, 2008
They're completely different items in terms of functionality. I think the ZCP is more practical.

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I guess it really depends on what you want to use them for...I have a zcp and use it as a wallet in my smaller bags. I also think the large pochette is great to use in your bags all the time to organize things, it keeps the smaller things in my handbags from getting stuck at the bottom and makes things SO much easier to find. If you can, I would get both! Good luck with your decision!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
I haven't decided on which one yet. if you can only choose the zippy coin purse or the pochette accessory, which would you get first? Also I have another nice brand new small wallet made by another designer brand that I could use with the speedy. Thanks for all your opinions/advice! I really appreciate it!1::smile:

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
I would choose regular size pochette accessory in mono. You can put cosmetics, phone, mini wallet and keys in there.

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
Somebody also mentioned a cosmetic case somewhere on this forum, so now I have that to look into as well. There are so many choices its hard to choose what's best!:P