Zippy Coin Purse to hold cell phone?

Jun 28, 2006
California
I've been thinking about getting a zippy coin purse for everyday use, for those who have it, how do you like it? Any chance I'd be able to fit my Razr cell inside?

Laria

Jul 22, 2006
I have one and like it a lot. I use it when I don't want to carry a purse but a small wallet in my pocket. I can't recall the exact size of the Razr but I don't think it will fit. You may want to check the dimensions of the coin purse to be sure.

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
Honestly speaking, I don't think it's a good idea to use a zippy coin purse as cell phone holder - if that's the main purpose you have in mind. I bought a mini pochette with the intention of using it to hold my cell phone, but eventually found it too much of a hassle to zip and unzip everytime I need to access the cell phone...so I ended up using it to hold other small items.

Mar 13, 2009
No it won't fit. I'm sure. If anything, why not get like, a mini pochette instead? It could easily double as a cell phone holder and a small purse. Might be a better idea than the zcp, which won't fit the cell without making the wallet look like a bulge.

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
NYC
I have a ZCP and I don't think it will fit a razor phone. It may fit in a pochette or long zippy wallet :yes: ... go to boutique store and test them out! ;)