zippy coin purse/mulitcartes

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
which would you choose and why... they both look very similar on website.. I would love to compare both
side by side IRL.. but not able to go to store.
zippy coin purse or multicartes, which would you get and why?

which would you choose and why... they both look very similar on website.. I would love to compare both
side by side IRL.. but not able to go to store.
zippy coin purse or multicartes, which would you get and why?
I have the Multicartes. It is very similar to the Zippy although the Zippy is a little larger looking. I've used my Multicartes for cards some paper money, and my car key fob. Did you have a preference in canvas or leather since the Multicartes is only available in the Mono.

Reactions: j19
I have the Multicartes. It is very similar to the Zippy although the Zippy is a little larger looking. I've used my Multicartes for cards some paper money, and my car key fob. Did you have a preference in canvas or leather since the Multicartes is only available in the Mono.
Thanks for your input...they are just so similar,,,It's good to hear your car key fob fits as well.

Thanks for your input...they are just so similar,,,It's good to hear your car key fob fits as well.
No problem. Yes, I didn't have other keys on the ring with my car fob but the fob fit perfectly in one of the slots. They are definitely similar so I would probably pick based on canvas choice and color.

I was choosing between the same two items six months ago and went with Multicartes and so happy I did! It holds WAY more cards and I love the pop of colour! I just store my coins and cash in one of the compartments but I usually only carry cards.

thank you for everyone's input.. that is why I love it here.they is always a wealth of information from your experiences that we can learn from... I will think about it some more as I have learnt from the past experience .. I have bought 2 LV pieces long ago. story to long to get into it .. but ultimately I made the wrong choices for myself...

thank you for everyone's input.. that is why I love it here.they is always a wealth of information from your experiences that we can learn from... I will think about it some more as I have learnt from the past experience .. I have bought 2 LV pieces long ago. story to long to get into it .. but ultimately I made the wrong choices for myself...
It's sometimes good to think it through! :heart:
I think I prefer the organization of the zippy but the multicartes is super cute and the colors are so sweet. I really like the compact zippy too because it has the inner zip pocket vs the non-zip of the zippy coin. ;)