Zippy coin purse in empreinte or vernis?

Zippy coin purse in empreinte or vernis?

• Empreinte - Cherise

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Vernis - Amarante

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

mimicry26

Lady in Red
Mar 20, 2015
Hi im planning on getting the zippy coin purse.
But, Cant decide between empreinte in cherise or vernis in amarante

Pls vote.

N if Anyone own this, Can you pls share your opinion. Which is better for long term? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 960
  • IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 915
Reactions: BUIGOVA
Vernis tends to be a little more resilient to wear and tear while Amarante - love that colour to bits! - is darker and will be able to hide any discolouration whereas Cerise could show signs of soiling easier.

Reactions: PewPew
They are both beautiful choices ... while I have not owned any vernis items for any length of time, I am familiar with the Emprinte leather. In my experience Empreinte wears very well. Here is a photo of my Emp cles, used daily since I purchased it in Nov 2014. I got it the week it was released and have had no issues at all. HTH!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1492430182.321246.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1492430194.928094.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1492430206.144749.jpg

Vernis ! I had my Pomme Vernis key holder since 2013 . That thing has been throw in my purse , dropped on payment numerous times , stepped on by kids and hubby a few times ..lol , but still looks great . I am sure emp. holds up well too. Just in my experience Vernis has held up for me and I am very happy with it .

Reactions: mimicry26
I got the Amarante Vernis zippy coin purse nearly 3 years ago and I love it! It's still gorgeous and looks like New even though I use it almost daily! No fingerprint issues either. The color is classy and works with all of my bags. I highly recommend this choice! I have a full size empreinte wallet and don't use it nearly as often, yet it looks " older" than the Vernis ZCP.