Zippy coin purse in empreinte or vernis?

Zippy coin purse in empreinte or vernis?

• Empreinte - Cherise

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Vernis - Amarante

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
I LOVE vernis in Amarante -- on anything! That being said, I am partial to Empreinte leather. My Emp wallets have worn incredibly well over the past 3 years. They honestly look new! I have one vernis item at this point: a Pomme d'Amour key cles. I have experienced marks on vernis before (a wallet -- and I tend to baby my stuff), so it makes me nervous as a material. PF members with more vernis experience than me might disagree.

Reactions: Rachel_rachel
I got the Amarante Vernis zippy coin purse nearly 3 years ago and I love it! It's still gorgeous and looks like New even though I use it almost daily! No fingerprint issues either. The color is classy and works with all of my bags. I highly recommend this choice! I have a full size empreinte wallet and don't use it nearly as often, yet it looks " older" than the Vernis ZCP.

Ohhhh is love to see pics of you have any :smile: how gorgeous !

Hi
Ive decided on the vernis in amaranteIts gorgeous
Congrats! Vernis amarante is a great choice. It is very resilient and wears well. I have a zcp as well. I rotate with other slgs. I do have the cles which I use daily and for travel. It gets squished with all other stuff in my laptop bag. It's 3 years old and still looks amazing! Enjoy!