Zippy coin purse in azur vs. vernis rose velours

lvbaglady33

Jan 13, 2013
Need some advice. I wanted to get a zcp originally to match my galliera azur. Then I thought a rose velours zcp would be useful as its a nice neutral color. It would complement my beige poudre alma bb, as well as any de or mono bags. I have a de Josephine wallet, but don't have a mono wallet, so the vernis would still complement a mono bag. Thoughts?:smile:

image-561521604.jpg

image-3885710336.jpg

I would totally go with the rose velours!! I love vernis slgs, I actually just recently purchased the zcp in rose velours and it's a beautiful colour, if you love it I'd say go for it before it's gone because its only a seasonal colour :smile:

Annielovesbags said:
I would totally go with the rose velours!! I love vernis slgs, I actually just recently purchased the zcp in rose velours and it's a beautiful colour, if you love it I'd say go for it before it's gone because its only a seasonal colour :smile:

Good point. I think azur will be around for a while. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a beige poudre zcp when they were available!! :sad:

lvbaglady33 said:
Good point. I think azur will be around for a while. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a beige poudre zcp when they were available!! :sad:

Lol aww, it's okay, maybe you can go preloved if you really want the zcp in beige poudre. It's a gorgeous colour :smile:

lvbaglady33 said:
I've looked! Not too many preloved out there. People must love their beige poudre!:smile:

Haha! They do! I have a friend that's in the exact same boat as you, she loves beige poudre and totally regrets not buying something in that colour when it was available! But keep looking, you never know!!! Don't give up!! :biggrin:

And get the rose velours zcp!! You won't regret it :smile: here's a pic of mine, please excuse the background lol I get the best lighting for pictures in my bathroom :P

Attachments

• image-2029924877.jpg
    image-2029924877.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 1,699
Annielovesbags said:
Haha! They do! I have a friend that's in the exact same boat as you, she loves beige poudre and totally regrets not buying something in that colour when it was available! But keep looking, you never know!!! Don't give up!! :biggrin:

And get the rose velours zcp!! You won't regret it :smile: here's a pic of mine, please excuse the background lol I get the best lighting for pictures in my bathroom :P

Oh that's gorgeous! It totally complements your beige polish too. Hmmm.. Think I'm definitely gonna have to get the rose velours! :smile: thanks for the pic!

I would go for the Rose Velours too .. such a lovely colour:smile:

I also think the rose velours is such a gorgeous nude pink. And I'm exactly like you. I went and saw the beige poudre, was holding it in my hands and totally in love and just couldn't justify the expense. So I passed and I've been regretting it ever since. If you love the rose velours you should get it or you might end up regretting that one too!

+ 1 for rose velours. :smile: It's a beautiful color!

Azur bags and slgs are pretty too but the white cloth around the zipper will get dirty even when you are careful with it!