Zippy coin purse in azur vs. vernis rose velours

lvbaglady33

Member
Jan 13, 2013
463
0
Somewhere Sunny
Need some advice. I wanted to get a zcp originally to match my galliera azur. Then I thought a rose velours zcp would be useful as its a nice neutral color. It would complement my beige poudre alma bb, as well as any de or mono bags. I have a de Josephine wallet, but don't have a mono wallet, so the vernis would still complement a mono bag. Thoughts?:smile:

image-561521604.jpg



image-3885710336.jpg
 
Sep 11, 2012
186
0
Canada
I would totally go with the rose velours!! I love vernis slgs, I actually just recently purchased the zcp in rose velours and it's a beautiful colour, if you love it I'd say go for it before it's gone because its only a seasonal colour :smile:
 

lvbaglady33

Member
Jan 13, 2013
463
0
Somewhere Sunny
Annielovesbags said:
I would totally go with the rose velours!! I love vernis slgs, I actually just recently purchased the zcp in rose velours and it's a beautiful colour, if you love it I'd say go for it before it's gone because its only a seasonal colour :smile:
Good point. I think azur will be around for a while. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a beige poudre zcp when they were available!! :sad:
 
Sep 11, 2012
186
0
Canada
lvbaglady33 said:
Good point. I think azur will be around for a while. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a beige poudre zcp when they were available!! :sad:
Lol aww, it's okay, maybe you can go preloved if you really want the zcp in beige poudre. It's a gorgeous colour :smile:
 
Sep 11, 2012
186
0
Canada
lvbaglady33 said:
I've looked! Not too many preloved out there. People must love their beige poudre!:smile:
Haha! They do! I have a friend that's in the exact same boat as you, she loves beige poudre and totally regrets not buying something in that colour when it was available! But keep looking, you never know!!! Don't give up!! :biggrin:

And get the rose velours zcp!! You won't regret it :smile: here's a pic of mine, please excuse the background lol I get the best lighting for pictures in my bathroom :P
 

Attachments

lvbaglady33

Member
Jan 13, 2013
463
0
Somewhere Sunny
Annielovesbags said:
Haha! They do! I have a friend that's in the exact same boat as you, she loves beige poudre and totally regrets not buying something in that colour when it was available! But keep looking, you never know!!! Don't give up!! :biggrin:

And get the rose velours zcp!! You won't regret it :smile: here's a pic of mine, please excuse the background lol I get the best lighting for pictures in my bathroom :P
Oh that's gorgeous! It totally complements your beige polish too. Hmmm.. Think I'm definitely gonna have to get the rose velours! :smile: thanks for the pic!
 
Sep 11, 2012
186
0
Canada
lvbaglady33 said:
Oh that's gorgeous! It totally complements your beige polish too. Hmmm.. Think I'm definitely gonna have to get the rose velours! :smile: thanks for the pic!
Lol thanks! And no prob :smile: I can't wait for your reveal ;)
 

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
20,169
5,212
Australia
Haha! They do! I have a friend that's in the exact same boat as you, she loves beige poudre and totally regrets not buying something in that colour when it was available! But keep looking, you never know!!! Don't give up!! :biggrin:

And get the rose velours zcp!! You won't regret it :smile: here's a pic of mine, please excuse the background lol I get the best lighting for pictures in my bathroom :P
I would go for the Rose Velours too .. such a lovely colour:smile:
 

Himeko057

Member
Sep 15, 2012
424
191
Ontario, Canada
Good point. I think azur will be around for a while. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a beige poudre zcp when they were available!! :sad:
I also think the rose velours is such a gorgeous nude pink. And I'm exactly like you. I went and saw the beige poudre, was holding it in my hands and totally in love and just couldn't justify the expense. So I passed and I've been regretting it ever since. If you love the rose velours you should get it or you might end up regretting that one too!
 

2gr8

O.G.
Oct 13, 2009
738
887
+ 1 for rose velours. :smile: It's a beautiful color!

Azur bags and slgs are pretty too but the white cloth around the zipper will get dirty even when you are careful with it!
 

MDNA

Member
Jun 3, 2012
3,802
7
USA
Rosé Velour all the way! I have the Sarah wallet in that color and I loved it!