Zippy Coin / Porte Monnaie Plat / Ludlow?

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Dear All LV's lovers,

I am new to this forum & also extremely new to LV. Currently having a tough decision making on choosing which one as my wallet. I love mini & handy wallet, using Coach Soho Flap Coin Purse (is very mini!! but can onli hold 1 cc & bills in a compartment & e other compartment is for coin), other than that i m also using a ferragamo small wallet (also small but slighly bigger than e Coach Soho Flap Coin Purse) now. I really take lotsa fancy for mini wallet, (when i meant mini, is real mini!). LOL!:yes:

If vote for Zippy Coin: Damier, Monogram or Multicolore?

If vote for PMP: Damier or Monogram?

If vote for Ludlow: Damier, Monogram or Vernis?

Ps: Kindly don 'cooly' ask me buy all 3 of them cos i cant afford!
May I know e rates of these 3 wallets in Singapore LV boutiques?
In SGD$ pls..

Welcome & hope all users of these 3 wallets to advice me on its pros & cons.

Sincerely

Thx alot for all ya kind advice..
Seems like no one interested in PMP or ludlow?
Personally i prefer a Zippy Coin Purse in Damier but really looking for lotsa advice on u gals (or guys?)!!
But I am afraid e Zippy Coin Purse is too large for me as I am really tiny build & expected wallet are those size of a PMP..

:tup:

If you're not afraid of it being too small, the zippy coin purse is perfect! I vote for the Damier zippy coin purse, although I personally own one in Monogram Canvas. The only reason I did that was because I own a Damier speedy 25 and I didn't want my bag and purse to look too matching. :P

Here's a picture of my zippy coin purse next to my speedy 25...hopefully that helps give you a feel of its size.

Picture 8.png

more advices on these wallets' users pls.. Thx winnie83.. Tat's so nice & sweet of you to take pictures of ur zippy wallet. Can u place the wallet on your hand rather so i can get the 'Look & See' attribute. Thx..

I vote for the zippy coin wallet. I have on in Damier Azur - here are some pics:
zippywallet.jpg

zippywalletopen.jpg

and with the matching keyholder:

zippyandkey.jpg