Zippy Coin / Porte Monnaie Plat / Ludlow?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear All LV's lovers,

I am new to this forum & also extremely new to LV. Currently having a tough decision making on choosing which one as my wallet. I love mini & handy wallet, using Coach Soho Flap Coin Purse (is very mini!! but can onli hold 1 cc & bills in a compartment & e other compartment is for coin), other than that i m also using a ferragamo small wallet (also small but slighly bigger than e Coach Soho Flap Coin Purse) now. I really take lotsa fancy for mini wallet, (when i meant mini, is real mini!). LOL!:yes:

If vote for Zippy Coin: Damier, Monogram or Multicolore?

If vote for PMP: Damier or Monogram?

If vote for Ludlow: Damier, Monogram or Vernis?

Ps: Kindly don 'cooly' ask me buy all 3 of them cos i cant afford!
    May I know e rates of these 3 wallets in Singapore LV boutiques?
    In SGD$ pls..

Welcome & hope all users of these 3 wallets to advice me on its pros & cons.

Sincerely

2. Zippy Coin in Mono or Black MC :yes:

3. i second that ^^ zippy coin in black mc!

4. I recently purchased a MC zippy coin and might return it as its really small.

5. Zippy coin vote here - mono or black mc are the cutest IMHO!

6. Zippy Coin in MC (I like both black & white. :P)

7. Thx alot for all ya kind advice..
    Seems like no one interested in PMP or ludlow?
    Personally i prefer a Zippy Coin Purse in Damier but really looking for lotsa advice on u gals (or guys?)!!
    But I am afraid e Zippy Coin Purse is too large for me as I am really tiny build & expected wallet are those size of a PMP..

:tup:

8. zippy coin in MC! & welcome!!

9. If you're not afraid of it being too small, the zippy coin purse is perfect! I vote for the Damier zippy coin purse, although I personally own one in Monogram Canvas. The only reason I did that was because I own a Damier speedy 25 and I didn't want my bag and purse to look too matching. :P

Here's a picture of my zippy coin purse next to my speedy 25...hopefully that helps give you a feel of its size.

Picture 8.png

10. I say Zippy in either mono or MC. It fits quite a bit and it still dainty at the same time.

11. I would go for zippy in MC or mono too:tup:

12. I vote for the PMP! It's very practical and it holds a lot. The Zippy isn't comfortable for me because it doesn't hold the coin very good! I love my PMP!

13. more advices on these wallets' users pls.. Thx winnie83.. Tat's so nice & sweet of you to take pictures of ur zippy wallet. Can u place the wallet on your hand rather so i can get the 'Look & See' attribute. Thx..

14. I vote for the zippy coin wallet. I have on in Damier Azur - here are some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and with the matching keyholder:

[​IMG]

15. I really like the zippy in MC! I have a ludlow in monogram mat and it's very pretty, but it doesn't hold as much as the zippy coin purse.