Zippy Coin ... Monogram or Damier Ebene??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

zippy coin purse in mono or damier ebene

1. get the mono

2. get the damier ebene

3. neither pattern, get something else!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am a bit partial to the damier ebene so that is what I would choose personally...although the mono is pretty universal...but my vote is damier!

2. i don't like either of them coz i like the multicolor and the epi versions of the zippy coin

but between the two, i'd choose damier..goodluck!

3. My preference is epi in red but they don't make it. Got the damier ebene and LOVE it!

Good luck!

4. My vote went for Damier Ebene also

5. I own both and love both equally! You can't go wrong with either one.

6. I have mono and I love it but I want damier now!!! Go for Damier!!

7. I love small leather goods in mono. They look so classy to me, and most of my bags are Damier.

8. You know I'll say Epi Cassis :graucho:~ love the grenade lining!

Kidding aside, either one would be great!

But if I had to choose one ~ then I'd go with Mono!

9. I voted for the ebene ~ but my true love is the MC in black. That's about $100 more. Yikes. That's a substantial difference in a $300 item. :yes:

10. ^^ eep! The first Zippy Coin I got was the Black MC and I love that too! Carrying it today!

11. I love them both! I'd have to vote for the mono since I have that one though!

12. #13 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    I have Mono. :love:

13. I choose Damier Ebony. Although I agree with koalabear. I prefer it in MC. Black MC, mind you. :amuse:

Good luck.

14. I voted for Mono. I just think it looks super cute in Mono and/or the black MC.