zippy clarification --I thought I had found the one but...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks so much L-Rod! I know SoCal is a tall drink of water and both bags looked amazing on her. She would look good with a sack! Any advice for me at 5'3"--it sounds like I have my sights set on the same bag as you just purchased!!

2. sonja I can't wait to see pictures of your muscade zippy!! :drool: :drool: :drool:!!!

3. S, I am so flattered! I am 5'9" in shoes... I think you would like the smaller (medium) size zippy. I like the large, but it is quite a "swinger"...you have to be a bit careful about running into people/things... It is a fun bag...I will run by Nordstrom and Chloe this weekend at SCP and see if they have the medium in stock if you are still looking... :yes:

4. ^^Hi Socal,
    i am not used to seeing you on the Chloe forum! thanks for the info...I definitely think I am going to keep my eye out for the smaller zippy! The quest continues!

5. Here's me with my large muscade zippy, I'm about 5´7" - I think it doesn't look that huge when it's carried on shoulder :P Sorry for my devilish red eyes and funny poses:lol: Large (tan) paddy satchel looks bigger on my shoulder compared with zippy even the bags are nearly same length..?

Attached Files:

6. Omg!!! I have to say this! sonja you are beautiful and I love your style!!! :love::heart::love::heart: That zippy looks amazing on you! That color on the zippy style... :drool:

7. Audrey you're always too kind - thanks, I'm blushing now :shame: You're beautiful too if that's you in the avatar!

I had troubles with lightning as it was getting dark so the first picture shows more of a true colour, it looks like whiskey in most of the piccies I have but it's more brown IRL :rolleyes:

8. Aww, yes it's me and thank you! :heart: Now I'm blushing too! :shame:

I can see what you mean about it looking a bit whiskey-ish. Nutmeg has grown on me so much though! And now after seeing your pics, I want a zippy too!!! Ahh!!! I have to stop myself!!! Damn purse ban.... :sad:

9. Hehee that's so familiar feeling, I really wanted the baby sable from ebay after seeing your sable but I just had to stop myself as on the day that auction ended I had just bought this zippy.... :balloon:
    I really shouldn't buy any bags for awhile but if anyne sees some sable available in any size please let me know:lol:

10. hi macp6!! i am dying to find a medium zippy as well...preferably in taupe or noir...i think abby just bought one a few days ago and it is gorgeous!!!

11. ^^^I just saw Abbyy's and am green with jealousy!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice