Zipper Pull on my Dylan Speedy Tote fell off =(

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
This is my first LP and I got it on sale from Nieman Marcus. I've always admired LP and decided to try it out. I loved the leather the minute I brought it home. I've only gotten to around to using it three times so far, but I noticed the last time I used it, the outer zipper pull had fallen off!

NM told me to contact LP since it would be covered in their defect warranty. I emailed LP CS and they emailed me back saying that they couldn't do anything about it and to take it back to NM.

I love the leather and some of the designs, but really if the CS is going to be like this, this will be my last LP bag! :shocked:

I would recommend calling LP directly. Though they already gave you an answer over e-mail, you could always speak to them and voice your concern. I don't think they would have a problem replacing it for you, unless they don't sell the bag anymore.

mocha.lover, thanks for the advice. I will try to do this tomorrow during their business hours.

cathead87, I saw that thread as well. It seems like LP CS is really in the gutter. I'm totally not impressed at all. While I dislike Coach, their CS is superb when it comes to small repairs or design defects.

I called them after I got the run around also. I don't really understand why they don't stand behind their bags regardless of where you buy the bag. It's ludicrous.

They are fixing mine for free as I called to discuss this whole mess, though I have no ETA on when Ill see it back.